[MR] Performing Arts Track at Fall Atlantia University! Time to sign up to teach!

Lara Coutinho via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Tue Jul 18 09:34:33 PDT 2017

Performers and Performance Students of Atlantia! Time has come to sign up
for TEACHING Performing Arts Classes at Atlantia University!

What can you offer the performers of Atlantia? How can you make the
entertainment for audiences better this year? Think about what brilliant
skills or in-process skills you have to offer our Atlantian friends, and
pull together a class for Fall Atlantia University! (
https://university.atlantia.sca.org/)

Our own brilliant Kingdom Bard for this year, Lady Harper an Cu, is again
stepping up to organize this session for us! She did a great job last
session, and I'm thrilled she's empowering the performers of Atlantia again
with this piece of service. Thanks Harper!

This means that any teacher should follow this procedure to be included in
the Performing Arts Track:
1) Submit your class at this University Atlantia Link:
https://university.atlantia.sca.org/admin/proposal.php (Create an Account
if you have not already.)
2) Include in your class submission notes section "Part of the Performing
Arts Track." This is a note to the Chancellor.
3) Contact Harper to tell her you have submitted a Performing Arts Class.
Please email her via harperancu AT Gmail DOT com.

Harper will work with the Chancellor to deconflict the schedule of classes.

The wise and gracious Chancellor of Atlantia University, Mistress Lissette,
has given us additional time this year to ease the pain of planning
University and Pennsic at the same time!
Bless you and Thank you, Lissette!!

Deadlines are these:
Track classes deadline: August 19
Individual non-Track classes deadline:  August 21

Post questions to the Facebook group "Atlantia Bards and Performers" or
email Harper. Join the Atlantia Performing Arts Guild email list by
visiting: http://perform.atlantia.sca.org/guild/

Yea Performing Arts!
Sincerely yours,
Baroness Sophia the Orange, Guildmistress for the Atlantia Performing Arts
Guild