[MR] Bright Hills Baronial Birthday, 2/18/2017

Karen Whitlock via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Mon Feb 20 15:47:22 PST 2017

Greetings all,

     I have a very short 'Lost and Found' list from bright Hills Baronial
Birthday event this past Saturday.

Found -
1. one green, size medium London Fog jacket. It was hanging in the entry
area by Troll.
 2. one dark red/burgundy cloth napkin. It was well used to clean off
either flour or icing, as it was well coated with these substances.

Lost -
1. small spoon - last seen in a jar of horseradish at the able where the
Haus Wulfshaven folks were sitting.
2. small silver ring - decorated to look somewhat like a 4 leaf clover or 4
petaled flower. Nice details, just purchased from the jeweler at the event,

If you have found either of the Lost items or recognize any of these Found
items as yours, please contact me at  chagankhulan-at-gmail-dot-com.

Thank you,

Chagan Khulan, Autocrat