[MR] New University Chancellor and KMoAS - Effective at 12th Night

AemiliaRosa@comcast.net AemiliaRosa at comcast.net
Tue Dec 12 23:14:30 PST 2017

Congratulations to you both!

In service,

Lady Aemilia Rosa
Clerk Signet
Kingdom of Atlantia

------ Original Message ------

From: Etienne Le Mons d'Anjou via Atlantia
To: Announcement List for the Merry Rose, The Merry Rose, Kingdom of Atlantia, moaslist at atlantia.sca.org
Sent: December 13, 2017 at 2:09 AM
Subject: [MR] New University Chancellor and KMoAS - Effective at 12th Night

Greetings unto the populace! I'm very happy to announce the filling of two of the most important positions within the A&S community of Atlantia. Our new University Chancellor will be Mistress Adriana la Bretonne and our knew Kingdom Minister of Arts&Sciences will be Lady Marion le Red. The University Chancellor serves as an Officer of State and deputy to the KMoAS. The Kingdom Minister of Arts&Sciences serves as a Great Officer of State and reports to their Society officer. Please join me in congratulating these very worthy individuals! -- Yours, in Service and Art, *Seigneur Etienne Le Mons d'Anjou* Residing in the Canton of Ritterwald in the Barony of Nottinghill Coill in the Kingdom of Atlantia ======================================================================== The Merry Rose Tavern at Cheapside List Info: http://merryrose.atlantia.sca.org/ Submissions: Atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org Subscriptions: http://seahorse.atlantia.sca.org/listinfo.cgi/atlantia-atlantia.sc
 a.org