[MR] online rapier marshal class announcement (04/14/2017 @ 7:30pm)

Brian Caswell via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Thu Apr 13 08:39:31 PDT 2017

Do you want to give back to the rapier community but didn't have time to
take the marshal's class at university? Do you need a refresher class to
keep your rapier warrant up to date? Or are you just really bored on a
Friday night?

This Friday, April 14th at 7:30, I will be hosting the first of many online
rapier marshal classes. This class must be taken every three years for all
those that wish to take on the role of rapier marshal.

This class will be hosted in Google Hangouts. Neither a google account nor
a web camera are required. Though, a modern browser, working microphone,
working speakers, and high speed internet are required.

Each class will have a maximum capacity of 20 participants. If you would
like to take part, please email me at bmc at shmoo.com.

If tomorrow doesn't work for you, don't fret, we'll be doing this again
soon. Additionally, either I, or the other rapier marshal trainers, will be
continue to offer this class through the Atlantia's University system.

Thanks,
Master Brian de Moray, Kingdom Rapier Marshal