[MR] Windmasters' Hill Baronial Storage Unit

Steph Taylor via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Tue Apr 11 14:42:29 PDT 2017

Should anyone need to access the Windmasters' Hill storage unit in the next
week there is an additional step we will need to follow. The storage
facility is clear coating all the unit doors this week so should we need
access we need to contact the office prior to going to schedule a time to
be able to get into our unit. If you have any questions please feel free to
email me.

Thanks,
Dyrfinna
Windmasters' Hill Exchequer

--
"Any truly cultivated palate realizes how completely cocoa outclasses
coffee as a beverage of choice. Anyone but a barbarian knows that"