[MR] Haven't you heard?

Lorelei Elkins via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Thu Apr 6 05:09:47 PDT 2017

Southern Atlantian Archery Day is one of the most amazing events in the
history of the world.  No, really!  Well....probably....yes...I'm sure of
it.

http://www.atlantia.sca.org/137-events/167-event-flyer?event_id=f6b1f74c

All archery and thrown weapons, a night shoot, a night throw, an atlatl
battle (say that three times fast)!  Amazing bardic activities and archery
related A&S with prizes by Baron Christophe of Grey, leather worker
extraordinaire.

You'll be well fed at our event-wide pot luck (we provide the meat and
miscellaneous things.)

Enjoy this laid back but extremely fun event.  If none of this convinces
you to attend......I'll have bacon at my camp in the mornings.

Do it....you know you want to.  Lay down your knitting needles and sword
and pick up a bow for the weekend.  We'll have some loaner gear available
and experienced archers and marshals to help you along the way.

Join us.

Cheers!
Mistress Lorelei Greenleafe
MiC SAAD XI