[MR] Seeking Applications for Southern Regional Deputy Chatelain

Scarlett Jones via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Fri Sep 30 07:20:14 PDT 2016

Applying for  Southern Regional Deputy Chatelain

Full name: Scarlett M Jones as Clare inghean Ruairdri

• Complete contact information:
621B Wassamaw Rd, Summerville, SC 29483
843.302.1447
aladyclare at gmail.com

• SCA member # and expiration date:
#231409 expire 1/31/2017

• Letter explaining your experience and why you would like to be considered

   - I have been my Canton of Tears Sea Shores Chatelain since late last
   Winter, and been successful in recruitment in a very difficult area that
   traditionally has had a history of low recruitment.
   - I am the current Lady in Waiting for Hidden Mountain Baroness Asta
   Knarrarbringa, thus being entrusted to be a confidant and assistant for all
   Baronial needs of the Baroness
   - Outside of the SCA, my work history and employment is in the
   hospitality industry. I have been employed for the last five years am
   in Service Recovery (complaint department) and also the Training Department
   which entails lots of Positive Coaching and Mentoring for the new hires and
   tenured call center agents. Service recovery requires a professional
   attitude, positive communication, and excellent problem solving skills and
   creative solutions to problems to retain future hotel guests. This
   skill-set transfers naturally into the SCA and makes me a very successful
   Chatelain.
   - I have a positive and helpful attitude, is engaging and encouraging
   for newcomers and seasoned SCA members. I do not know the answer to
   everything a Newcomer might need, but I have good friendships with my
   Canton, my Barony, and the Kingdom at Large to research that question and
   answer what ever the need is
   - I am great at followup, love detailed paperwork, never miss a
   deadline, and will be a great success to assist any Chatalain in any area
   - I have been active for a year now and I may not have the length of
   time in the SCA that others do. I do have the endurance, the patience, the
   skill set, the passion and enthusiasm to be a Service to the Dream that
   will be a great asset for the Kingdom.

In Service,

Scarlett Jones

>From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere." -- Dr.
Seuss

(Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound)