[MR] Open Stage for Bardic at Dun Carraig Birthday

Kelly Keck via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Sat Sep 10 10:59:23 PDT 2016

Calling all singers, musicians, poets, storytellers, and other entertainers,

Have you ever noticed that at most events, there's about an hour of dead
time between fighting ending and court starting? At Dun Carraig's Baronial
Birthday (October 8 in Nanjemoy, MD), we plan to fill that time with bardic
performances!  From four o'clock until about five, we'll have an open stage
for performers. If you'd like to give a short performance (15 minutes or
less), you can sign up for a slot by emailing
autocrat at duncarraig.birthday.net, or show up in the main hall around 4. For
those who aren't performers, grab a good seat for court and be entertained
while you wait.

More info on the event can be found at http://www.duncarraig.net/birthday

YIS,
Lady Adriana Michaels, Birthday Autocrat