[MR] War of the Wings Thank you

Jean Wagner via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Mon Oct 17 06:48:03 PDT 2016

Unto one and all, in the great Kingdom of Atlantia, do we Marc and Alianor,
Baron and Baroness of the now repaired lands of the Barony of the Sacred
Stone, send exhausted greetings.  As the fog clears, the aches and pains
subside and the mind comes back to these current ages, we will have more
in-depth words for all, but we did not want a single more moment to pass
without giving our deepest heartfelt thanks to the individuals listed below.
Each of these fine gentles has worked long and hard to bring us all the
best War of the Wings possible.  There will be more names to follow, of
those who were not officially on staff, but gave of their time and hard
work to assist in so many ways.  We do not want to leave anyone out, but
these good gentles are the ones who are listed as being on staff.

First and foremost we wish to thank

Lady Elizabeth Sabine de Northumberland

Lord Vincenzo D'Este

Lord Bumba of Attilium

Lady Keelin O'Duinn

These individuals worked non-stop from the time they stepped foot on site,
and were amongst the VERY last to leave site, take things to storage and
only then were they able to head home to their families and warm beds.

We ask that all who attended to please, as you are able, please take a
moment to thank each of these individuals for giving of their time to make
sure that you had the best event possible.

Lord Draco of Brockshore

Annora Hall

Elphin ap Daffyd

Vrouwe Machteld Cleine

Jdeke von Kolberg

Achbar ibn Ali

Sna Eduard deWitte

Johannas Feuerhant

Nicolo Santorio

Lord Gawain de Barri

Lord August Von Fluegel

Lady Marryn Blackgroves

Brian Symson

Lord Colin-Philippe de Lyon

Lord Egill Gullbjarnarson

Meisterin Gisela vom Kreuzbach

Lord Ihone Munro

Baroness Caitlin MacDonohue

William Langston

Lady Bera in Svarta

Sarah Bryghton

Marie Helene of the New Forest

Calre inghean Ruadhri

Arbella Symson

Niccolina the Wanderer

Cian mac Ceallacháin hUí Dubhlaich

Katarzyna

Geoffrei Maudeleyne

Catherine Ambrose

Lady Jenna Fairhaven

Lord Hiroaki Akiyama

Elspet of Charlesbury Crossing

Lady Annice Argent

Lady Rois M'Aedan

Akiyama Kazuhiko

Sophia the Orange

Baroness Caitlin MacDonohue

Lady Rois M'Aedan

Baron Geldamar le Faceur

We remain,

Sir Marc d’Aubigny & Maîtresse Alianor atte Red Swanne

Baron and Baroness, Barony of the Sacred Stone