[MR] Tunic

Rorik Fredericsson via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Mon May 9 07:11:20 PDT 2016

At the Coronation of Dietrich and Thora I had to borrow a tunic as I had
left mine an hour away. A gentle loaned me a brown tunic and being of an
age I almost immediately forgot his name.

Having been around since rocks were soft and dirt experimental I'm not
getting to many events. My Lady is coordinator of the Tempore and Cultural
Atlantia and I accompany to Coronations. Crown Tournies, and Twelfth Night.
I will also be going to Highland River Melees, Storvik Baronial Investiture
and Novice Tournament, and Peace Week at Pensic (I camp with Clan Cambion
in E-15).

The tunic resides in my vehicle and if we stumble across each other at an
event I will return it to you. Alternately, if I had your address I could
box it and send it to you.

Thank you most kindly.

Rorik Fredericsson
Viking Court Baron
aka
Wayne Dionne

"It's amazing how much 'mature wisdom' resembles being tired."