[MR] Midsummer Novice Picnic - July 9, 2016 - Western NC

Mindi Bishop via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Sun May 8 20:02:30 PDT 2016

As the SCA enters its 51st year, the Barony of Hawkwood invites you to
travel to its scenic western mountains, and take a step back in time.
Evoking the simple backyard bbq that started the SCA, the proposed Canton
of Stormwall is pleased to offer you their Midsummer Novice Picnic!

There will be plenty of activities throughout the day for the newcomer to
veteran.  Marshal activities will include armored, rapier, cut & thrust,
youth, and thrown weapons.  A&S competitions and classes will be ongoing,
and an Artisan’s Row to display all talents (please contact the autocrat if
you wish to teach or display).  While there is no feast planned, we will
have a potluck picnic. (see below for more info).

Please come help show off all that the SCA has to offer and relax among
friends while we share our Dream.

Visit our web page and Facebook event for more information.
https://sites.google.com/site/midsummernovicepicnic

https://www.facebook.com/events/274860306183634/

Lady Marryn Blackgroves
Atlantian Marshal's Roster Deputy