[MR] Ymir Lost & Found

Etienne Le Mons d'Anjou via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Wed Mar 2 21:47:53 PST 2016

If his hat can make its way to the royal cabin at Gulf Wars, I'll be glad
to hold it hostag...errr... I mean make sure it gets to Carrick. :-)

On Thu, Mar 3, 2016 at 12:25 AM, Louis Morris via Atlantia <
atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org> wrote:

> I am the owner of the green hat. I am unfortunately not going to be in
> attendance at KASF. I will be at Gulf Wars if there is some way to get it
> there. If not I will be glad to make other arrangements. Thank you so much
> for posting it here. I did not even notice it was missing as of yet.
>
> Lord Carrick Mac Manus

> Nikulai Ivanovich via Atlantia <atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org> wrote:
>
> >Is posted here: http://ymir.windmastershill.org/?page_id=129
> >
> >I will be at KASF and able to deliver.
> >
> >--
> >Master Nikulai Ivanovich, OP
> >Or, on a bend cotised sable three fox masks palewise or
> >Saepe dormitans at semper vigilans. - Often sleeping, but ever vigilant.
> >http://www.atlow.org

Yours, in Service and Art,
*Seigneur Etienne Le Mons d'Anjou*
Residing in the Canton of Ritterwald in the Barony of Nottinghill Coill in
the Kingdom of Atlantia