[MR] Ymir Lost & Found

Louis Morris via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Wed Mar 2 21:25:37 PST 2016

I am the owner of the green hat. I am unfortunately not going to be in attendance at KASF. I will be at Gulf Wars if there is some way to get it there. If not I will be glad to make other arrangements. Thank you so much for posting it here. I did not even notice it was missing as of yet.

Lord Carrick Mac Manus