[MR] Archery last weekend! (SPACSS)

Grimm via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Mon Jun 27 13:35:56 PDT 2016

My good and noble friends of the bow,
This past weekend I issued a challenge to all of Atlantia to get out and shoot the Mid Realms “Standard Pennsic Archery Champions Style Shoot” (SPACSS). I was hoping to show the might of the Atlantian archery community.
The response was overwelming! While I have not heard exact numbers from all archery marshals, it appears that there were a total of 79 new scores or archers increasing their score. Let me repeat that: 79! That is just truly awe inspiring. It looks like Atlantia will have almost double the number of scores as the Mid Realm (39). A huge thank you to all the marshalls who worked so hard on setting up and running this shoot. On a sadder note, I am sorry to report that there will be no need for me to crawl through the dirt at Pennsic Royal Court. While I am safe from that humiliation, I am hoping to use that time to thank everyone who helped to show the known world the might of the Atlantian archers! Thanks to all the archers who came out to represent Atlantia and a special thanks to all the archers who came to Grimmsfield to keep me from my knees! Please, now that this weekend is over, lets continue to shoot and increase both our numbers and scores in this shoot till Pennsic.
Thanks again to all who made this possible.
Your servant,
Grimm

A missive from Grimmsfield