[MR] Reminder - Fall University currently accepting class proposals

Jennifer Fischer via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Mon Jun 27 07:12:11 PDT 2016

Greetings,

Now that folks are recovering from 50 Year and before the Pennsic stress
takes over, remember to send in your class proposals for Fall University
Session 94 to be held in the Barony of Dun Carriag on September 17, 2016 at
the gorgeous St. Mary's College.

This is a great facility, so take advantage...

If you are interested in teaching a class, organizing a track of classes,
or have an idea for a class but don't know who to turn to, please view
http://university.atlantia.sca.org/teach.php or send a note to me at
university at atlantia.sca.org.

Please send me your class proposal information, either through the online
form on the University website or via email university AT atlantia.sca.org,
by 8/10/16.

http://university.atlantia.sca.org/teach.php

Please include the following information:
- Instructor name (SCA and modern)
- Class title
- Fees (if any)
- Max number of students (the default maximum is 25)
- Duration of class (1 hour, 2 hours, or more)
- Class description
- Any special requests including equipment or space requirements for the
class, as well as any conflicts. This includes equipment the instructor
would need from the site. E.g.: projector, sturdy tables, etc. Equipment is
not necessarily available, but it can't hurt to ask.
Although University is a free event to attend it is not a free event to
hold, so please consider a small donation ($5) to be given at Troll or the
Registration table the day of.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.
In service,
Lady Lisette la Roux
University Chancellor

Thank you for supporting University.