[MR] Sunday Archery at Grimmsfield

Grimm via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Fri Jun 3 07:39:07 PDT 2016

On June 8th 793, it is recorded:

"In this year fierce, foreboding  <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omens> omens
came over the land of the Northumbrians, and the wretched people shook;
there were excessive whirlwinds, lightning, and fiery
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragons> dragons were seen flying in the sky.
These signs were followed by great famine, and a little after those, that
same year on 8th ides of June, the ravaging of wretched heathen people
destroyed God's church at Lindisfarne."

Much the way I feel about the archers that descend on my peaceful range.
This caused much consternation throughout the Christian west and is now
often taken as the beginning of the
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viking_Age> Viking Age.

In remembrance of this fateful day, I will open my range on Sunday June 5th
for all to come and hone their archery skills to help repel the invader.
This will commence in the eveningtime at 4 p.m. and will continue till it is
to dark to see. For more information and directions please see
<http://www.grimmsfield.com> www.grimmsfield.com

YIS,

GRIMM

TL:DR Archery at Grimmsfield 6/5/16 4 pm till dusk