[MR] Virginia House

Garth Groff via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Sun Jul 17 01:56:54 PDT 2016

Noble Friends,

Although I have in the past posted information about Richmond's Agecroft
Hall, I have never talked about Virginia House. Like Agecroft Hall, this
building is a reconstructed Tudor Manor house, built with salvaged
materials from Warwick Priory and other sources. It sits immediately
adjacent to Agecroft Hall in the Windsor Farms subdivision in Richmond:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_House .

Virginia House is the headquarters for the Virginia Historical Society.
The house and its gardens are not generally open to the public, however
tours can be arranged by appointment:
http://www.vahistorical.org/your-visit/virginia-house?legacy=true . I
just learned about these private tours, and you can bet this will be on
my bucket list.

Yours Aye,

Lord Mungo Napier, That Crazy Scot