[MR] [Isenfir] BBC: Major Lindisfarne Archaeological Find

Hike kubasch via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Wed Jul 6 07:09:10 PDT 2016

DigVentures is currently excavating the site. For anyone interested in finding out more about Lindisfarne, there are numerous articles and videos posted on the site, including site diaries, an interactive 3D model of artifacts found on the site, information about St Cuthbet's bead, an article on the grave marker, and another article about the differences between Anglo Saxon monasteries and medieval ones.

http://digventures.com/archaeologynews/

Heike

Sent from my iPad