[MR] Sunday Archery at Grimmsfield

Grimm via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Wed Jul 6 10:59:30 PDT 2016

  My good and noble friends of the bow.

With the success of the SPACCS weekend and the lack of shooting
opportunities last weekend, it's time to shoot again!!!! Some have asked to
shoot the SPACCS, Some wanted to up their Royal Rounds before Pennsic, and
some just wanted to come out and play. Either way, all have been clamoring
for me to open the range again. And me, being nothing if not hospitable,
decided I must open Grimmsfield once again to the weekend shooters.
Therefore, Grimmsfield will be open Sunday from 5 till dusk. There will be
not potluck this time, but snacks and munchies will never be turned away.
For more information and directions please see www.grimmsfield .com.

See you on the range,

Grimm

TL:DR: Archery Sunday 5 to dusk at Grimmsfield.