[MR] Ymir - Field Status Update

Nikulai Ivanovich via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Fri Feb 26 08:27:22 PST 2016

Greetings!

I checked in with the Betsy Jeff Penn site staff and have been advised
that, "All of this wind is really helping to dry the field out for you -
however driving on the grass will not be allowed again this year. "

So we should be ok for fighting, setting up pavilions, etc. However you
will not be able to drive onto the field to set up your pavilion, etc.
Please plan accordingly.

In addition, like last year, parking will be limited to along the road, and
the gravel lot along the driveway.

I am heading to site now. If you need me please call me (+1-919-308-8640)
but remember mobile reception on site is spotty at best.

YIS,
  - Nikulai

--
Master Nikulai Ivanovich, OP
Or, on a bend cotised sable three fox masks palewise or