[MR] Upcoming siege opportunities

Baronö Bessenyei Rozsa via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Tue Feb 16 06:31:47 PST 2016

Good morning!

I don't have hard info on a lot of this stuff and a lot of it is still in
the planning stages, but I wanted to give folks a heads up as far out as
possible with additional information being posted as it firms up.

*Spring Fling *-* May 13 - 15, 2016 - Augusta, GA*
http://www.atlantia.sca.org/137-events/167-event-flyer?event_id=e976c14e

We will have various competitions focusing on targeting, speed, team
coordination and coordinating with other teams.  We are also planning an
all combat archery and siege melee (armor will of course be required for
that portion).   There will be table top siege as well! :)

*Return to Crecy III  June 17-19, 2016 - Harmony, NC*
http://www.atlantia.sca.org/137-events/170-event-info?event_id=1c054365

I am currently talking with Sir Axel and we are planning on incorporating
siege into a few of the melees this year.  Details will be posted once they
are finalized.

*Siege Practice*
We do not have firm dates yet, however we are looking at possibly joining
Salesberie Glen in their fighter practice at the Return to Crecy site in
April and November.  It is my hope that we can continue to work on all the
activities we are focusing on at Spring Fling in a melee scenario.

If anyone else is planning additional siege activities, please add them on
to this list.

If you are interested in becoming involved in siege - join us here: