[MR] Bright Hills Baronial Birthday - Lost & Found

Karen Whitlock via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Mon Feb 15 11:18:02 PST 2016

Greetings All,

In the clearing of the hall I was delighted to have found a very small number of lost and found items.  If anyone recognizes these items by the description – please contact me and we’ll figure out how to reunite you with them.

1 green pottery cup – The lip is in the shape of a shamrock that tapers down to a round base. Roughly 4 & ½ inches tall.  May belong to Mistress Johanna.
1 cloth bag, sort of dusty rose plaid, marked “Atlantia, Bright Hills” containing assorted wooden dowels painted gold.  May belong to Baroness Wynne ferch Rhodri.
2 tea spoons, modern. Stainless steel – one with a black plastic handle and one with a red plastic handle.
1 stainless steel, modern table knife

I will have these items at the Bright Hills Friday night practice.  Come and claim them if possible.  Directions to the site are found at www.brighthills.atlantia.sca.org   We meet from 7 to 10 PM.  * (Snow policy – if Baltimore County Public Schools close, we also close).
To arrange for collecting your items if you can’t come to practice, contact me at  chagankhulan at gmail.com .

In service and in friendship, I remain,

Chagan Khulan, autocrat

Sent from Mail for Windows 10