[MR] Golden Rose 2016 cancelled

Sarah Toich via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Wed Feb 3 12:31:30 PST 2016

------ Forwarded Message
From: "CountessAryanna countessaryanna at yahoo.com

Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2016 14:01:34 +0000 (UTC)

The Order of the Rose has come to a very difficult decision regarding Golden
Rose.  We have had some very painful discussions but the end result is that
we believe Golden Rose has run it's course.  It has been beautiful and
inspirational and now the time for it is done.  We are letting it end and be
the legacy.  However, we are already discussing other ideas and plans for
the future!  We are going to spend the next year to see if we can come up
with something new and clean.  New name, new format, hopefully new
enthusiasm and inspiration.  We look forward in sharing our progress.

 Posted by: CountessAryanna <countessaryanna at yahoo.com>