[MR] Open-ended Question about Competitions and Prizes

Michelle C via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Wed Dec 14 04:58:34 PST 2016

My general impression is that most SCAdians enter competitions for
their own reasons--to show off their work, to have their skills
evaluated, to get feedback, as motivation to set goals, etc.--and
prizes don't even figure into the decision. Still, I am curious what
kind of prizes people prefer:

Would you rather receive a prize that is directly related to the
competition you entered, or one that is totally different? I'm not
going to give examples, but feel free to provide your own.

~Wenllyan