[MR] WoW - Online Fighter Sign In

Mindi Bishop via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Tue Aug 30 09:51:59 PDT 2016

Greetings!

As I have done in years past for War of the Wings, fighters can sign in
with the MoLs online!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/17aRGD12htUxg1SGNmvY2MH9fKBpzZ1WpLuRbMjn3x40/edit#

Fill out this form now, then when you get on site at WoW, you just need to
swing by the MoL table, flash your fighter card, and tell the MoL what
tournaments or melees you will be fighting in.
It's that simple!

Youth Combatants, can not fill this out, so you will have to see the MoL in
person.

Please forward this to all groups and gentles you think would be interested.

Thank you, and see you on the field!

Lady Marryn Blackgroves
MoL-in-charge - WoW
Atlantian Marshal's Roster Deputy