[MR] Cultural Affairs at WOW 2016

Annora Hall via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Thu Aug 18 05:37:06 PDT 2016

Good morning.  I am Lady Annora Hall, Deputy Event Steward for Cultural Affairs for WOW.

We have openings for teachers and solars (meeting space for folks with similar interests).  I would love to see some of our offerings include topics of interest to you.  There are competitions and room for additional ones if you have an art or science, time period, or culture you would like to champion.

We have social activities: a welcome social, a children's ball, and a pirate ball.  We also have space for you to advertise on our activities tab for your camp's social activities.  The Barony of Raven's Cove is one such group who will be a hosting a Hafla in their camp on Saturday night.

We will be sending information to the printer in September.  We would like to identify activities and their coordinators by the end of August to meet our printing deadline.  Please get your information into us as soon as possible.

If you have additional questions, I can be reached via email:  annorahall at yahoo.com or you can contact a member of my staff in charge of these key areas.  Contact information and details about the different Cultural Activities can be found of our website: www.warofthewings.com/arts_and_sciences.html

Thanks for your time. I hope you can join us at WOW.

Lady Annora Hall