[MR] White linen?

Jacintha of Highland Foorde via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Wed Aug 17 12:18:44 PDT 2016

Dearest Gentles,

I have in mind a paper-making project with the young of Atlantia. I am in
need of white linen to make this happen. To this end, I am in search of
your white linen rags, castoff clothing or sewing scraps. White or
off-white linen or cotton is preferred.
If you have contacts in our clothing industries, or suggestions of
companies I could make an inquiry of, please let me know so that I may
contact them for their scraps.
If you have other helpful suggestions, I'd LOVE to be contacted.
I am working on arranging points of contact throughout the kingdom and a
courier system to get these to me in the far northern reaches of Atlantia.
If you'd care to contribute in this capacity, please let me know.

Please cross post.

I thank you in advance for your assistance with this project!

--
Lady Jacintha of Highland Foorde
Barony of Highland Foorde Youth Officer
jacintha74 at gmail.com