[MR] Stierbach Baronial A&S This weekend!!

Failenn Chu inghean ui Fhaelain via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Mon Apr 25 09:10:34 PDT 2016

Don't forget! This weekend is Japanese Calligraphy with Mistress Abe in
Warrenton! Join us!
It's also the cut off date for signing up for May 14th's class on packable
period benches. $30/kit gets you two benches. Duke Logan Ebonwoulfe will be
doing a lot of the prep work so it's nice to let him know how much he'll
need to buy and what work he's got. There are still spots available. There
will also be a sewing day upstairs while we work in the wood shop for those
who want to join us! (As usual, classes will start at 11 and there will be
potlucks!)
Address:  5611 Jamisons Farm Dr.
                 Warrenton, Va. 20187
Directions:  Take your best route to Rt 29.  If coming from the north turn
left onto Baldwin st. and if coming from the south turn right onto Baldwin
st.  Take the 1st right onto Mill Valley Dr.  Take the 4th right onto
Jamisons Farm Dr.  We are the 4th house on the left, you will see a red
suburban in the driveway.

YiS
Lady Faílenn Chu ingen uí Fháeláin.
Minister of Arts and Sciences for the Barony of Stierbach.