[MR] Sprint Coronation Court Report - Correction

Craig via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Tue Apr 5 19:49:37 PDT 2016

My apologies, but there was one bit of business left off the court
report, and a couple of name corrections.

I misspelled Countess Bera Thorbjarnardóttir's name in the report I sent
out, and I also mistakenly renamed Master Christian von Nürnberg as
"Christopher".

The official court report is correct on those, but I blew it on the
narrative I sent out.  My apologies to both of those fine individuals.

Also, during evening court, it was Baroness Janina Krakowska who was
called into court to announce the winners of the first Cultural Tempore
Atlantia competetion.  She has also asked me to include that the winners
were Stefan Grimm in the Senior division, and m'Lady Emma Davis in the
Junior division.

The Facebook version has already been corrected.

-Cian Triton