[MR] University Melee Practice Canceled

David Ritterskamp via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Fri Sep 11 12:08:27 PDT 2015

After FURTHER consultation with the University Chancellor and the autocrat of University, as well as the Baronage and autocrat of Ritterwald's Southern War Practice, it was realized that scheduling martial events against another war practice was a Bad Idea. Accordingly, Saint Aiden is withdrawing its practice at University. Other dates are being considered and a post will be made when a decision is reached.Sorry for all the confusion. We'll announce when we have a replacement date.RegardsJonathan Blackbow
Warlord, Order of Saint Aiden