[MR] Northern Regional Chatelain Position Vacancy

Duchess Kalisa via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Wed Sep 9 11:16:00 PDT 2015

Unto the populace of fair Atlantia does Duchess Kalisa, Kingdom Chatelain, sends greetings.   The Kingdom Chatelain Office has an immediate opening for the Northern Regional Deputy position. If you are an experienced chatelain, with good communication and interpersonal skills, and would like to learn more about how the office operates, I would love to hear from you.   Eligibility requirements and responsibilities of the position may be found at: ...
http://law.atlantia.sca.org/Law.html#4
http://law.atlantia.sca.org/Law.html#5
http://law.atlantia.sca.org/Policy.html#10  This position is an “Officer of State” position. If selected, the initial term of office is three (3) years.  If you are interested in applying for this position, please include the following information in an email to me (chatelain at atlantia.sca.org and scakalisa at yahoo.com), Mistress Isobel of Heatherstone (emergency-chatelain at atlantia.sca.org), and to Their Majesties (trm at atlantia.sca.org): • Full name (modern and SCA) • Complete contact information • SCA member # and expiration date • The position you are applying for (Northern Regional Deputy Chatelain) • Letter explaining your experience and why you would like to be considered • Resume highlighting your experiences that would qualify you for this position Applications are due by September 16, 2015 at midnight. Please feel free to contact me if you have any additional questions.  In service to Atlantia and All Her people, Duchess Kalisa Aleksandrovna
 Kingdom Chatelain  --
**
Duchess  Kalisa Aleksandrovna
Kingdom Chatelain, Atlantia