[MR] Ongoing Offer to teach Heavy Melee

David Ritterskamp via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Wed Sep 9 11:07:17 PDT 2015

As we move forward with the whole Kingdom Army thing and we continue to sort out what we're doing I will make this offer.
I live in Greensboro, NC. If the heavy community get ten people together WITHIN A THREE HOUR DRIVE RADIUS THAT WANT TO LEARN MELEE SKILLS and give me about a month's notice, I WILL CATER TO YOUR SCHEDULE.
I don't care if it's at an event or not. I don't care if you all bring greatswords.
I can't make it any easier than that. I can't make it any clearer than that.
That's my job as a member of the Order of Saint Aiden.
Please crosspost wherever you like.
RegardsJonathan Blackbow