[MR] Attention Artisans that displayed at Coronation/Chalice

Christine Menton via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Mon Oct 12 11:40:59 PDT 2015

Good Artisans of the Kingdom of Atlantia, I come before you humbled to ask
for your forgiveness.  If you competed in the "All Things German" A&S
competition on 10/10/15 at Coronation/Chalice, you may have noticed that no
winner was named.  Due to an unfortunate oversight, the category was never
judged.  Her Majesty has been made aware of this slight.  Her Majesty
Adelhait has asked that if you displayed in the "All Things German"
competition that you contact her directly, preferably via email.

Please accept my sincerest apology for this terrible oversight.

Yours in service,
Lady Caitilin Irruis inghean ui Riada
(Christine Menton)
Seneschal