[MR] Poets! It is not too late to enter the Poetry Competition for Coronation.

Katherine Hawkins via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Wed Oct 7 10:48:14 PDT 2015

Greetings to the List! It is not too late to enter your poem for Coronation.  The theme is towrite a period poem about her Highness (soon to be Majesty) AdelhaitFuchs.  Documentation is requested (but not required).  Youmay use EZ docs.  Please an email your entry to me at k_hawk_us at yahoo.com no later than noon tomorrow, October 8, Thursday.  Winner will be announced at Coronation.The prizes are a pair of beautiful garters made by Mistress Martelle and a special scroll made by Lady Aemelia Rosa.  I truly hate to see these wonderful prizes go to waste.Yours in service,Lady Katarzyna WitkowskaPoeta Atlantiae  "Poetry is nearer to vital truth than history." ~Plato, Ion