[MR] The Performing Arts Program at War of the Wings - 2 detailed blog posts

Lara Coutinho via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Tue Oct 6 21:29:52 PDT 2015

The Performing Arts Program at War of the Wings is extensive, complex, and
going TO BE A TON OF FUN!!!!  I honestly can't wait... we're going to ROCK
THE CASBAH!!!

And while the War of the Wings web page for Performing Arts is beautiful
and provides great information:
http://warofthewings.com/performing_arts.html

... and the page on Dance Activities goes into more detail on European
Dance and Middle Eastern Dance activities
http://warofthewings.com/details/dancing.html

... and the new European Dance Pick Up Band page is AWESOME!
http://warofthewings.com/details/pick_up_band.html

There are a great many details that still need to be explained and you'll
miss a lot if you're not obsessively scraping through Facebook for every
detail... So to ease the pain a bit, the Atlantia Performing Arts Blog
offers a series of 4 blog posts, and here are the first 2 laying out
details for the overabundance of fun in the Performing Arts Program at War
of the Wings:

1) Your questions are answered in detail! The Performing Arts Program at
War of the Wings- Part 1 of 4 - The Competitions
http://perform.atlantia.sca.org/?p=165

2) Want to join in and be a performer at War of the Wings? Want to learn
something while you're at it?  This blog post from the Atlantia Performing
Arts Blog tells you how!  http://perform.atlantia.sca.org/?p=169

Any questions about the Performing Arts Program at War of the Wings can be
sent to me, Lady Sophia the Orange, but I do suggest reading the blog posts
and following the links.  Some activities need to be signed up for ahead of
time!  ;)

Nine days and counting!

--Lady Sophia the Orange

War of the Wings, Deputy Village Steward for Performing Arts

Kingdom of Atlantia, Minister of Arts and Sciences, Deputy for Performing
Arts

Capocomico, i Firenzi

Fan of Anything That Comes To Life On Stage!