[MR] Crown Tourney Reservations

E. L. Wimett via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Fri Oct 2 13:26:19 PDT 2015

Greetings from Alisoun MacCoul of Elphane, reservationist and chief troll
for Crown Tourney!

A number of people had indicated their intention of delivering their
reservations for Crown Tourney to me at Coronation.

Obviously, that is not going to happen now and I will be attending neither
Chalice of the Sun God/Coronation Mark II nor War of the Wings.

So I would ask that anyone wishing to make a reservation for Crown Tourney
mail it to me with a check for the proper amount made out to "SCA, Inc.
Barony of Hidden Mountain".  All reservations should be mailed to E. L.
Wimett, Box 522, Mount Pleasant   SC   29465.

Alisoun

P.S. For details on fees for Crown Tourney as well as A & S activities, site
restrictions, feat menu, fundraiser lunch, etc., see the event flyer at
http://atlantia.sca.org/137-events/167-event-flyer?event_id=47f5c6d1.