[MR] OT - Grenadier Lap Harp for sale

cathannah@gmail.com via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Fri Oct 2 08:43:25 PDT 2015

Unto the good gentles of the Merry Rose doth Lady Demetria degli Stasi send greetings!
I have a lap harp for sale.  It is a 25 string, fully levered clairseach made by the late Grenadier (S.C.).  It is beautifully bellied out.  It comes with a cloth case, tuning wrench, a few spare strings and the original string chart.  As the maker said, it was built to take to outdoor events and play.
I am asking $1,200.00.  I am in Sacred Stone.  Shipping would be extra, though pickupandropoff could be arranged.

I have some pictures and a video.  If interested, contact me offlist at cathannah at gmail.com.
In sooth and tyre remain I,
Demetria