[MR] Submissions notifications (looking for some people)

Beatrice Shirwod via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Thu Nov 19 15:11:28 PST 2015

Actually...these are the ones that went out over the last couple months and
still haven't been retrieved. I'm trying to locate folks online one last
time(a reminder gets sent out between the initial notification and now)
before sending out paper letters. Often, people's email addresses have
changed, or we have typos and such that prevent the notifications from
getting where they're going as quickly as we'd like. Sometimes, people have
gotten word from others, or saw the Letter themselves, and so didn't click
the APACHE notice...in which case they might know, but we don't have
confirmation that they know.

Atlantia's pretty awesome, so usually if you hear from me it's good
news...and if it isn't, our heralds work with you until it is.

I am currently working on getting out the results of the new LOAR as well,
so folks waiting on a decision from the September meeting shouldn't have
long to wait. I hope to have those finished and sent later this evening.

In service,
Beatrice Opal