[MR] Submissions notifications (looking for some people)

Michael Houghton via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Thu Nov 19 14:10:57 PST 2015

Howdy!

On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 4:54 PM, Beatrice Shirwod via Atlantia
<atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org> wrote:
> Unto the good people of fair Atlantia, Greetings!
>
> I require your assistance in pursuit of my duties to Kingdom and College.
> To that end, I ask that the following individuals please contact me at
> notifications AT herald DOT atlantia DOT sca DOT org.

And to remove mystery, I'm betting that all y'all had items on the most
recent Laurel Letter of Heraldic Stuff That Got Registered Or Not, and
Beatrice wants to get your official notification to you promptly without
having to print it out and mail it to you.

Note that the letter was released for publication last night, so Beatrice
is right on top of this. Good job. This is one of the reasons the submission
forms ask for an email address.

…so, please respond to her (or poke your friends to do so, as appropriate).

yours,
Gnome Herald

--
Michael Houghton   | Herveus d'Ormonde