[MR] Pages Academy Classes

Katherine Hawkins via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Wed May 13 08:23:38 PDT 2015

Hello Pages, Parents and Mentors,
There is an offering of classes designed for Pages and Young People (of all ages) at University in June.  Below are the class listings for your use when registration is open.
101  Exploring Medieval Poetry201  Painting with colored dirt 301  Quilling401  Beginning Heraldry501  Herbalism:  Magic or Medicine601  Beginning Pater Noster Making
Parents, your presence (or your representative) is required as designated by Kingdom Law.  Pages receive first choice of these classes.  If you are a Page and for some reason cannot sign up on line or the class is full, come see me in the classroom.  I will be there and make sure you are admitted.
Thank you.  I look forward to seeing all our young people in these classes.
Lady Katarzyna  "Poetry is nearer to vital truth than history." ~Plato, Ion