[MR] Things Left at the Thing! Also Known as Lost and Found from Last Weekend - Mostly from Feast

Susan Moury via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Sat Jun 20 06:40:06 PDT 2015

Greetings unto the Kingdom of Atlantia,
Last weekend the Shire of Owlsherst, in the East Kingdom, had the pleasure of hosting several of your citizens at our Viking Thing.  We had a few items turned in as lost and found:
1. A small bamboo spoon
2. Two small wooden bowls (rounded)
3. A wooden bowl with a flatter aspect (appears rough and freshly turned)
4. A fine cotton napkin with redwork embroidery
5. A square green ceramic plate
If any of the above items are yours please contact me at susanmoury at gmail.com or call/text five, four, zero, five, five, seven, seven, zero, three, six.
If you have lost items that others might have picked up and not turned in, or items you meant to turn in but didn't, please use the above contact information.
Yours in Service,
The Event Steward Team
Lady Mori Matsunomae and Lord Brandulfr