[MR] Rideshare from the Triangle to Fall University

Jewel via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Tue Jul 14 13:39:01 PDT 2015

Rideshare from the Triangle to Fall University
Good genttles,
Hardwin and I are looking for a ride to Fall University. We live in Raleigh, but can meet up in Durham, Chapel Hill, and train station's between Raleigh and Greensboro. We are also flexible about when we leave Friday, and when we return Sunday. We will pay half gas.
We will be taking a mundane tent, camping chair, and one bin of clothing, etcetra, and we don't plan to make any large purchases at University.
If you think you can take us, please contact me at the email address above or at 9198021576.
Yours in the Dream,
Lady Julienne fille Gaspard

Sent from my iPhone