[MR] Sunday Archery at Grimmsfield

Grimm via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Wed Aug 19 08:59:42 PDT 2015

On August 23, 1305   Scottish patriot William Wallace is hanged, drawn,
beheaded, and quartered in London.  In honor of this dark day in Scottish
history, we at Grimmsfield will have a small memorial consisting of shooting
archery from 5 p.m. till dusk to be followed by a wake at the Lion and Bull
Restaurant. To any Good Gentle willing to shoot and join us for dinner in a
kilt, Grimmsfield will purchase a dram of fine Scottish whisky ( or other
fine beverage) to toast this fine gentleman. (after all shooting is done of
course) We at Grimmsfield look forward to seeing or old friends and meeting
our new archery companions as well. For more information and directions
please see www.grimmsfield.com

TL:DR: 8/23/15 Archery at Grimmsfield 5 till dusk