[MR] Keepers of the Clewe

Mike Edwards via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Thu Aug 13 16:48:27 PDT 2015

Greetings unto the Populace of the Kingdom of Atlantia,

I come to the Kingdom with new and exciting news. I have been in talks with
Mistress Magda Z Stalburg, the current Guild leader of the Atlantian
knitter’s guild, The Keepers of the Clewe about the future of the Guild. I
have decided to step up as the Keepers of the Clewe’s newest Guild leader.

I want to thank Mistress Magda for all her hard work and dedication to the
Keepers. It was her drive and leadership that has helped keep the Guild
alive and active for the past few years. Recently, she has had an attack of
real life occur, and I am happy to step into the position to help.

If anyone interested in joining the Keepers of the Clewe, or even if you
just have questions, please do not hesitate to send me an e-mail at
dreux.danjou(at)gmail(dot)com. Watch this space for new developments from
the Guild.

In Service and Art,

~Seigneur Dreux d’Anjou