[MR] BBC: Pictish Fort Found on Sea Stack

Phillip Jones via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Thu Apr 16 05:40:16 PDT 2015

That's excellent news, Lord Mungo, and I enjoy the history links you send
out. Thank you.

It would be that scoundrel Baron Philip who'd appreciate this. I look
forward with bated breath to the reports on found items. I'd lean more
towards watch than monastery, but we'll see. The shard pile will tell us.
You can tell a lot from garbage.