[MR] Unevent Lunches still available for preorder.

Murienne l'aloiere dragonfly78 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 14:46:52 PST 2013

Please order you lunch for next Saturday ASAP. It will give us a better
idea of how many lunches to make and will save you time when getting your
lunch.

The Sacred Stone Cooks will be offering bagged lunches for sale at Unevent.
The cost of the lunches is $5 each. The lunches will consist of the
following....
1) a meat or a veggie pie,
2) an apple or an orange,
3) cheese cubes or a boiled egg,
4) a cookie or a brownie.
5) and a drink (bottled water or soda)
In an effort to speed the process of getting your food and to give us a
rough estimate of how many of each product to make, we will gladly take
your order online!
Simply fill out this form and we will have your order bagged up and ready
for you.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1udKP8oobeEZ-E7aXMTTR201JKdKL-7
pS9T_GYrEZTgk/viewform

See you all next Saturday!