[MR] Regarding Lost and Found

jaycee peters jay_wynne at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 30 14:07:48 PST 2013

Dear Friends...can you help an absent-minded old timer?  After cleaning out my sewing room (actually rearranging piles) I find that two pieces of garb are missing.  The first is a black wool cloak with silver trim down the front.  The other is a black sideless surcoat, the fabric is a little bit stretchy.  Someone has probably posted this in a lost and found but I hadn't realized anything was missing until I cleaned up (Let this be a lesson children).  If found please private message me...many thanks!

Lady Wynne ferch Rhodri, Bright Hills
jay _ wynne AT hot mail DOT COM