[MR] Atlantia Digest, Vol 130, Issue 19

Kender lilkender at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 07:53:01 PST 2013

Greetings, Maricat (and any other students and new members and old members
in the DC area),

Washington, DC and Prince George's County are in the Barony of Storvik
http://storvik.atlantia.sca.org/

At the behest of our new baron, we in Storvik are working on getting a
ride-share or carpool program organized for local and distant events. We
realize that there are students and DC residents who do not have vehicles
but would like to participate, and we are trying to be more responsive to
this need. Please do get in touch with us.

Our Chatelaine's email address is chatelaine[at]storvik.atlantia.sca.org (it
is her job to help newcomers).

Or feel free to respond to me and I'd be happy to help you get more
involved. Many active members in the area (mostly the suburbs) have
vehicles. We can also pick you up from the Metro if that's convenient for
you.

We are currently focused on getting ready for Twelfth Night which is a
Kingdom event being held in DC this time, in January. It will be
Metro-accessible.
http://12thnight.atlantia.sca.org/

-Kunigunde von Darmstadt

Message: 4