[MR] To All Chroniclers for Atlantian Groups... please respond...

Sharpe, Angela angela.sharpe at hp.com
Wed Nov 20 06:02:58 PST 2013

Greetings to all the Group Chroniclers in Atlantia from Mistress Mordeyrn, Atlantian Kingdom Chronicler!

Please eMail me at Angela.Sharpe at HP.com with the following information by Saturday, 22 Nov 13.

Your SCA name,
Modern name,
Preferred email address,
Phone number you normally answer,
Your group,
Last publication you put out, (when and send me a copy too),
How long you have been chronicler of your group,
Are you on the Yahoo eList?
Are you on the Facebook page?
Any issues, comments.

If you have already done this in response to the request on the eList and FB page, no need to duplicate.

Thank you much!
In Service to Crown and Kingdom,
Drea