[MR] Special Thank You's

ELlizabeth Lent eliza595rx at yahoo.com
Wed May 27 07:05:11 PDT 2009

Greetings unto all this fine morn!  I trust all is well with you.

I wish to extend my heartfelt thanks to each and everyone one of the members of the Rivers Point encampment for the help and many kindnesses shown to me this weekend.  Without this, Sapphire Joust would not have been as enjoyable.

I also extend my heartfelt thanks to each and everyone of the members of our meal plan who came and helped Lady Marie in the kitchen -there was no task too small which was performed - from meal preparation, to serving, to clean up.  And for the most enjoyable company at our meals.

To Their Excellencies Bryce & Melisent, Baron and Baroness of Caer Mear, for the many kindnesses shown not only to myself, but to our Canton, the Barony and the Populace of Atlantia.

And to our many friends from other baronies, many whose names I am still learning, for the assistance given at our encampment as well as to myself personally along the way this past weekend.

Each of you contributed to the success of Sapphire Joust.

And our Autocrat and her staff who made the event possible.

To all of you, I say Vivant! Vivant! Vivant!

In service,
Lady Elizabeth Anne
Chatelaine of the Canton of Rivers Point
Barony of Caer Mear